Freeride 41 RockerConcave Longboard Deck
Brand Original Skateboards
This product is sold out
The Freeride 41 RockerConcave longboard skateboard is the second largest in our line-up, and the rocker keeps it nimble in the mellow sections while also allowing riders to initiate slides on the steeps. Let's be honest, not all roads are one gradient and having a board to get you through it all makes your ride that much better.
Size matters: We designed the Freeride 41 Rocker Concave to give taller riders a standing platform with plenty of room for a low, wide freeride sliding stance. Smaller riders may want to check out the Freeride 38 Rocker Concave instead for a board better-suited to their height!
The Devil is in the details. Here’s how the Freeride 41 RockerConcave stacks up.
- Construction: 9 Ply Northeastern Maple
- Length: 41″
- Width: 10.25″
- Concave Shape: Deep Tub + Rocker
- Concave Depth @10.25″: (.666″)
- Wheelbase: 28″
- Effect Platform: 26″ x 9.85″
- Effective Concave @9.85″: (.580″)
- Gas Pedals: 40 Degree
- KickSpecs: 5.0″ wide x 3.5″ long x 1.5″ tall
- KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 34 = 20.5%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back: 3 degress / 3 degrees