The Freeride 38 RockerConcave was tested from our hometown hills to Spain and beyond. After years of testing, we dialed in the perfect board feel to give you a comfortable rocker no matter where you're riding. We know that not all freeriding is done on the steepest hills in the world.
Size matters: We designed the Freeride 38 RockerConcave to give smaller riders plenty of room for a low, wide freeride sliding stance. The Freeride 38 RockerConcave lets taller riders easily move their feet from the standing platform to the kicktails for a smooth freeride to freestyle transition.
The Devil is in the details. Here’s how the Freeride 38 RockerConcave stacks up.
- Construction: 9 Ply Northeastern Maple
- Length: 38″
- Width: 9.75″
- Concave Shape: Deep Tub
- Concave Depth @10.25″: (.666″)
- Wheelbase: 25″
- Effective Concave @9.25″: (.575″)
- Effect Platform: 23″ x 9.85″
- Gas Pedals: 40 Degree
- KickSpecs: 5.0″ wide x 3.5″ long x 1.5″ tall
- KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 31 = 22.5%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back: 3 degrees / 3 degrees