This product is sold out
The Drop Freeride 44 is all about slide control and downhill stability. This beastly 10 ply, 44" tank of a longboard keeps you comfy and confident on your new (steeper) favorite hills thanks to the drop to tub concave.
Size matters: We designed the Drop Freeride 44 to give taller riders a dropped standing platform with plenty of room for a low, wide freeride sliding stance. Smaller riders may want to check out the Drop Freeride 41 instead for a board better-suited to their height!
The Devil is in the details. Here’s how the Drop Freeride 44 stacks up.
- Construction: 10 Ply Northeastern Maple
- Length: 44”
- Width: 10.25”
- Concave Shape: Drop to Tub
- Concave Depth: @10.25″: (.70″)
- Wheelbase: 31″
- Effective Platform: 23”- 27 ½” x 10.25″
- KickSpecs: 5.0″ wide x 3.5″ long x 1.5″ tall
- KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 37 = 18.9%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back: 1.5 / 1.5