This product is sold out
If you want to slide aggressively with the confidence of knowing your feet are safely locked in, the Drop Freeride 41 is for you. Whether you're pushing, sliding, or picking up speed, the defined deep concave 0.7’’ and 4.5’’ kicks are a match made in longboard heaven.
Size matters: We designed the Drop Freeride 41 for smaller riders who want a dropped standing platform with plenty of room for a low, wide freeride sliding stance. But it's not limited to smaller riders. The Drop Freeride 41 also lets taller riders easily move their feet from the standing platform to the kicktails for a smooth freeride to freestyle transition.
The Devil is in the details. Here’s how the Drop Freeride 41 stacks up.
- Construction: 9 Ply Northeastern Maple
- Length: 41”
- Width: 10.25”
- Concave Shape: Drop to Tub
- Concave Depth @10.25″:(.70″)
- Wheelbase: 28″
- Effect Platform: 21”- 24 ½” x 10.25″
- KickSpecs: 5.0″ wide x 3.5″ long x 1.5″ tall
- KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 34 = 20.5%