This product is sold out
If you want to slide aggressively with the confidence of knowing your feet are safely locked in, the Drop Freeride 41 is for you. Whether you're pushing, sliding, or picking up speed, the defined deep concave 0.7’’ and 4.5’’ kicks are a match made in longboard heaven.
Size matters: We designed the Drop Freeride 41 for riders who want a dropped standing platform with plenty of room for a low, wide freeride sliding stance. Lets you easily move their feet from the standing platform to the kicktails for a smooth freeride to freestyle transition.
The Devil is in the details. Here’s how the Drop Freeride 41 stacks up:
- Trucks: Caliber II 184mm 50° Trucks - Satin Red
- Wheels: Orangatang 70mm Stimulus - Purple, 83a
- Construction: 9 Ply Maple
- Width: 10.25”
- Concave Shape: Drop to Tub
- Concave Depth @10.25″:(.70″)
- Wheelbase: 28″
- Effective Platform: 21”- 24 ½” x 10.25″
- KickSpecs: 5.0″ wide x 3.5″ long x 1.5″ tall
KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 34 = 20.5%