Who says you can't put surfskate trucks on a drop freeride board? Not us! This board will have you locked, loaded, and ready to surf the concrete wave. Whether you're pushing, sliding, cruising or picking up speed, the defined deep concave 0.7’’ and 4.5’’ kicks are a match made in longboard heaven.
Size matters: We designed the Drop Freeride 41 for riders who want a dropped standing platform with plenty of room for a low, wide freeride sliding stance. Lets you easily move their feet from the standing platform to the kicktails for a smooth freeride to freestyle transition.
The Devil is in the details. Here’s how the Drop Freeride 41 stacks up:
- Trucks: S8 Surfskate Carving Trucks
- Wheels: Orangatang 70mm Stimulus - Purple, 83a
- Construction: 9 Ply Maple
- Width: 10.25”
- Concave Shape: Drop to Tub
- Concave Depth @10.25″:(.70″)
- Wheelbase: 28″
- Effective Platform: 21”- 24 ½” x 10.25″
- KickSpecs: 5.0″ wide x 3.5″ long x 1.5″ tall
KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 34 = 20.5%