Whether you're building your quiver or just starting out, the Apex 40 DoubleConcave longboard offers easy slide and turn initiation while also delivering true sliding, carving, and cruising performance and maneuverability.
Size matters: The 40, the longest of our Apex line, is perfect for taller riders looking for true longboard performance.
The Devil is in the details. Here’s how the Apex 40 DoubleConcave stacks up:
- Construction: 3 Ply Maple + Quad-Axial Fiberglass + Carbon
- Length: 40.75 in x Width: 9.75in
- Wheelbase: 28in
- Concave Depth @10.25in:(.66in)
- Concave Shape: Micro-Drop Tub
- Drop Depth: 0.25 inches
- Rocker Depth: Zero Rocker
- Effect Platform: 26.5” x 9.25in
- Gas Pedals: 40 Degree, Micro
- Kick Specs: 5.0in wide x 4.5in long x 1.1in tall
- Kick Ratio: (4.5 x2) 9 / 31.75 = 28.3%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back:0 / 0