Some days you just want to carve. Though the Apex is a hybrid of all, this setup with Paris V3 Trucks and 70mm wheels is the perfect cruise, carve, and even freestyle hybrid. More mellow, a 0.25" micro-drop, than the DiamondDrop, the DC gives riders stability, versatility, and finesse without losing any comfort. Plus, that carbon fiber construction is sure to give you extra life for all the riding you're about to do.
The Apex DoubleConcave Cruiser is a small nose variant ($65 less than our traditional DC + comes without noseguards) isoutfitted with Paris v3 180mm 50° Longboard Trucks, Blood Orange 70mm Liam Morgans, Laser Cut Grip, and Pre-Selected Abec 3 Bearings.
- Trucks: Paris v3 180mm 50° Longboard Trucks - Reflector
- Wheels: Blood Orange 70mm Liam Morgan Longboard Wheels - Red/White, 82a
- Construction: 3 Ply Maple + Quad-Axial Fiberglass + Carbon
- Length: 40.75 in x Width: 9.75in
- Wheelbase: 28in
- Concave Depth @10.25in:(.66in)
- Concave Shape: Micro-Drop Tub
- Drop Depth: 0.25 inches
- Rocker Depth: Zero Rocker
- Effect Platform: 26.5” x 9.25in
- Gas Pedals: 40 Degree, Micro
- Kick Specs: 5.0in wide x 4.5in long x 1.1in tall
- Kick Ratio: (4.5 x2) 9 / 31.75 = 28.3%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back:0 / 0