For smaller riders that want to snug up to the deeper and steeper full-drop of the DiamondDrop, the Apex 37 DiamondDrop will deliver just that. Get unmatched slide-ability without diminishing the comfortable rideability the we love about the Apex. Say hello to your new favorite freestyle and freeride complete. This one, of course, is customized for freestylers and cruisers.
Size matters: The Apex DD comes in two sizes 40 + 37. The 37's 37.75 inch size is great for smaller riders and those with a slightly less monstrous stance.
The Apex 37 DiamondDrop easy tricks and freestyle is perfect for anyone looking to up their freestyle game. Upgraded bearings (compared to the other Apex 37 setups) means more wheel roll and less pushing. This complete is outfitted with Paris v3 180mm 50° Longboard Trucks, Powell Peralta Snake Longboard Wheels, Laser Cut Grip Tape, Pre-Selected Super Reds Bearings, and PK Nose Guards to protect your pop.
The devil is in the details:
- Trucks: Paris v3 180mm 50° Longboard Trucks -Scarlet Red
- Wheels: Powell Peralta 69mm Snakes (Black 75a)
Bearings: Bones Super Reds
- Orangatang Stimulus 70mm Longboard Wheels - Orange 80a
- 3 Ply Maple + Quad-Axial Fiberglass + Carbon
- Width: 9.25 in
- Length: 37.75 in.
- Wheelbase: 25 in to 26.5 in
- Length with PK Noseguards: 38.625 in
- Concave Depth: 0.66 @10 inches
- Effective Platform: 22 inches
- Drop Depth: 0.925 inch full drop
- Rocker Depth: 0 Rocker
- Kick Specs: 5.0 In Wide, 4.5 In Long, 1.1 in. Tall
- Kick Specs with PKs: 5.125 Wide, 4.8125 Long, 1.25 Tall
- Gas Pedals: 40 Degree x 1/8th in
- Number of Plies: 3 Ply Maple
- Board Thinness: .334 in (vs .600 9ply maple)
- Deck Weight: 3lbs 11oz