The Apex AvRockerConcave wins on pure carving performance. The rocker allows an increased angle of the truck to give you a more nimble ride with a tight turning radius.
Size matters: The 34 is an ideal choice for young and smaller riders blending freestyle and freeride in areas with more hills than mountains and more parking garages than canyon runs.
The Devil is in the details. Here's how the Apex 34 AvRockerConcave stacks up.
- Contruction: 3 Ply Maple + Quad-Axial Fiberglass + Carbon
- Length: 34.75in x Width: 9in
- Wheelbase: 21.5 to 24in
- Concave Depth @9in:(.47in)
- Concave Shape: 2 Stage Rockered Tub
- Effect Platform: 20” x 9in
- Rocker Depth: 0.5in
- Gas Pedals: None
- Kick Specs: 4.0in wide x 3.5in long (4.5 w/PK) x 1.5in tall
- Kick Ratio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 34 = 25.9%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back:1.5 / 1.5