For smaller riders that want to snug up to the deeper and steeper full-drop of the DiamondDrop, the Apex 37 DiamondDrop will deliver just that. Get unmatched slide-ability without diminishing the comfortable rideability the we love about the Apex. Say hellow to your new favorite freestyle and freeride complete.
Size matters: The Apex DD comes in two sizes 40 + 37. The 37's 37.75 inch size is great for smaller riders and those with a slightly less monstrous stance.
The Apex 37 DiamondDrop Topslide Complete comes outfitted with Caliber II Trucks for Cruising, 65mm Liam Morgan Wheels, RDVX + Laser Cut Grip Tape, Pre-Selected Super Red Bearings, and PK Nose Guards to protect your pop.
The Devil is in the details. Here’s how the Apex 37 DiamondDrop stacks up:
- Trucks: Caliber II 184mm 50° Trucks - Midnight Satin Forest Green
- Wheels: Blood Orange 65mm Liam Morgan Wheels - Midnight Green, 80a
- Grip: Laser Cute + RDVX Ultra Course Grip
- Bearings: Bones Super Reds
- Construction: 3 Ply Maple + Quad-Axial Fiberglass + Carbon
- Width: 9.25 in
- Length: 37.75 in.
- Wheelbase: 25 in to 26.5 in
- Length with PK Noseguards: 38.625 in
- Concave Depth: 0.66 @10 inches
- Effective Platform: 22 inches
- Drop Depth: 0.925 inch full drop
- Rocker Depth: 0 Rocker
- Kick Specs: 5.0 In Wide, 4.5 In Long, 1.1 in. Tall
- Kick Specs with PKs: 5.125 Wide, 4.8125 Long, 1.25 Tall
- Gas Pedals: 40 Degree x 1/8th in
- Number of Plies: 3 Ply Maple
- Board Thinness: .334 in (vs .600 9ply maple)
- Deck Weight: 3lbs 11oz