Maven 35 Longboard Deck
If you're looking to transition to sliding, freeride, and downhill, the Maven is the name of the name. It's more than just a top-mounted and dropped creatively sleek, slim, sexy silhouette. The concave of the Maven runs through the full platform, bending both ways (and backwards) to give you a locked-in feeling no matter what.
The Maven is super versatile; it's race-tested, but also ideal for pushing and commuting, sliding and bombing the hill.
The Devil is in the details. Here's how the Maven 35 stacks up.
- Contruction: Quad-Axial Fiberglass + 5 Ply Maple
- Length x Width: 35.75in x 9.75in
- Wheelbase: 26.5in to 28.0in
- Concave Depth @9.75in:(.65in)
- Concave Shape: Drop to Angled Tub
- Effect Platform: 21”- 25” x 9.75in
- Rocker Depth: Zero Rocker
- Gas Pedals: None
- KickSpecs: Nose/Tail Flairs
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back:0.0 / 0.0