This product is sold out
As its name would suggest, the WConcave has the shape of a "W." This allows a stiffer center, and a point for riders to transfer more energy from toe to heel without looking down to see where their feet are. From downhill to freeride, riders will get more stability and control.
Size matters: We designed the Freeride 41 WConcave to give taller riders a standing platform with plenty of room for a low, wide freeride sliding stance. Smaller riders may want to check out the Freeride 38 W Concave instead for a board better-suited to their height!
The Devil is in the details. Here’s how the Freeride 41 WConcave stacks up:
- Construction: 9 Ply Northeastern Maple
- Length: 41″
- Width: 10.25″
- Concave Shape: Tub to Central W-Concave
- Concave Depth @10.25″:(.666″)
- Wheelbase: 28″
- Effect Platform: 26″‘ x 9.8″
- Effective Concave @9.85″: (.580″)
- Gas Pedals: 40 Degree
- KickSpecs: 5.0″ wide x 3.5″ long x 1.5″ tall
- KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 34 = 20.5%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back: 3 degress / 3 degrees