This product is sold out
The Freeride 38 RockerConcave was tested from our hometown hills to Spain and beyond. After years of testing, we dialed in the perfect board feel to give you a comfortable rocker no matter where you're riding. We know that not all freeriding is done on the steepest hills in the world.
Size matters: We designed the Freeride 38 RockerConcave to give smaller riders plenty of room for a low, wide freeride sliding stance. The Freeride 38 RockerConcave lets taller riders easily move their feet from the standing platform to the kicktails for a smooth freeride to freestyle transition.
The Devil is in the details. Here’s how the Freeride 38 RockerConcave stacks up.
- Construction: 9 Ply Northeastern Maple
- Length: 38″
- Width: 9.75″
- Concave Shape: Deep Tub
- Concave Depth @10.25″: (.666″)
- Wheelbase: 25″
- Effective Concave @9.25″: (.575″)
- Effect Platform: 23″ x 9.85″
- Gas Pedals: 40 Degree
- KickSpecs: 5.0″ wide x 3.5″ long x 1.5″ tall
- KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 31 = 22.5%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back: 3 degrees / 3 degrees