The Apex DoubleConcave seals the sweet deal between comfort and locked-in feel thanks to its 0.25" micro drop. Versatile enough to take you from slide, to treflip, to kicker, to carve easily and comfortably in one longboard.
Size matters: The middle child of sizes (larger than the 34, but smaller than the 40), the 37's 37.75 inch size is great for smaller riders and those with a slightly less monstrous stance.
The Devil is in the details. Here’s how the Apex 37 DoubleConcave stacks up:
- Construction: 3 Ply Maple + Quad-Axial Fiberglass + Carbon
- Width: 9.25 in
- Length: 37.75 in.
- Wheelbase: 25 in to 26.5 in
- Length with PK Noseguards: 38.625 in
- Concave Depth: 0.65 @10 inches
- Effective Platform: 23 inches
- Drop Depth: 0.25 Micro Drop
- Rocker Depth: 0 Rocker
- Kick Specs: 5.0 In Wide, 4.5 In Long, 1.1 in. Tall
- Kick Specs with PKs: 5.125 Wide, 4.8125 Long, 1.25 Tall
- Gas Pedals: 40 Degree x 1/8th in
- Board Thinness: .334 in (vs .600 9ply maple)
- Deck Weight: 3lbs 11oz